EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon State Police are searching for a missing Oregon State Hospital psychiatric patient.
OSP said Peace Wickham, 36, walked away during a group activity Monday and was last seen on the grounds of Luther House on University Street.
Law enforcement don’t consider Wickham to be a danger to himself or others but they said if you see him don't approach him, and instead call 911.
Wickham is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall with a shaved head and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray fleece sweatshirt, tan pants and tan hiking shoes.
He was admitted to the Junction City campus of Oregon State Hospital in 2016 after he was found guilty except for insanity on the charges of assault, unlawful possession of a weapon, and felon in possession of a restricted weapon.
- Psychiatric patient reported missing in Eugene
- Missing psychiatric patient found in Eugene
- Special Report: Missing Lives
- Missing Eugene woman found alive
- Patient who escaped state hospital arrested in Eugene
- Roseburg VA responds to negative report on patient care
- SPECIAL REPORT: Eugene VA staff fear retaliation
- Report: DOJ investigating Eugene's 2021 Championships bid
- Eugene residents react to life expectancy report
- Eugene Springfield Fire releases annual report