OAKRIDGE, Ore. -- Power was restored to the city of Oakridge at about 2 a.m. on Thursday, Lane Electric Cooperative officials said.
Crews are still working to restore power to outlying areas, including Westfir and High Prairie. They said it could take a few more days until power is fully restored.
Lane Electric Cooperative officials said customers should open gates on their properties and keep driveways clear of vehicles to allow crews to work on restoring power.
If you have any questions or if you still need your power restored, call Lane Electric Cooperative at 541-484-1151 or go to their website.
- Power is restored to Oakridge
- Oakridge power struggle pits mayor vs. administrator
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Community reacts to Oakridge murders
- Power restored following high winds Saturday
- Train tunnel partially collapses near Oakridge
- Oakridge Mayor Jim Coey steps down
- Woman charged with two murders in Oakridge
- Oakridge woman gives birth during snowstorm
- One man dies in Oakridge house fire