PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- A Portland man has been convicted of multiple sex crimes after luring a 15-year-old girl from a bus stop five years ago.
Multnomah County District Attorney's spokesman Brent Weisberg said Friday that 54-year-old Anthony Curry forced the girl to pose for nude photos and dance naked in a strip club alongside adult women.
Prosecutors said during trial that Curry persuaded the girl to get into his car and then groomed her for human sex trafficking.
The girl testified against Curry in court that he got her a fake ID so she could enter strip clubs.
The jury found him guilty of all but one count of sodomy, compelling prostitution, using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct and attempting to promote prostitution. He will be sentenced in March.
- Portland man convicted of trafficking 15-year-old girl
- Seaside man's murder convictions overturned
- Man critically wounded in Portland shooting
- Man arrested after two carjackings in Portland
- Man killed by Portland police officer
- Man tied to drug-trafficking organization sentenced
- FBI arrests Portland man for soliciting photos, videos from girls from iPhone app
- 17-year-old convicted of sexually assaulting 2 girls