PORTLAND, Ore. --- The Portland Police Bureau says a man robbed three Portland banks in less than one hour last week.
Officials said the robberies occurred Friday afternoon.
A suspect wearing glasses, a black beanie and flannel shirt passed a note to a teller just before 2 p.m. at the Bank of the West on Northwest Broadway near Flanders Street. Police say the suspect did not display a weapon.
Police say he used the same methods at OnPoint Community Credit Union on West Burnside Street and 20th Avenue and a bank near Northwest 23rd Avenue and Burnside.
The last robbery was at 2:29 p.m.
- Police seek suspect who robbed 3 Portland banks in 1 hour
- Police seek suspects in three fireworks explosions in Portland
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- Woman robbed with a gun, police seek tips
- Portland murder suspect arrested in Eugene
- Police seek public's help finding stabbing suspects
- Police seek man suspected of kidnapping woman