SALEM, Ore. (AP) -- Police in Salem, Oregon, are seeking a man for questioning in the disappearance of a 25-year-old woman and her 3-year-old son.
Authorities said Thursday that 52-year-old Michael John Wolfe, of Gaston, Oregon is a person of interest in the disappearance of Karissa Alyn Fretwell and her son William.
Fretwell hasn't been heard from since May 13.
Her family reported them when she didn't show up for work May 17. Court records show that DNA testing identified Wolfe was the father of the child last June.
Fretwell filed a motion in December seeking more than $1,000 a month in child support from Wolfe.
Authorities are searching two properties in rural Yamhill County, Oregon. Court records show Wolfe is a resident of that county.
- Police seek Oregon man in case of missing mother and 3-year-old
- Missing mother, 3-year-old rescued at Silver Falls State Park
- Oregon man guilty of stealing benefits from missing mother
- Sutherlin police seek public's help finding missing man
- Bodies found of missing Oregon mother and son
- Oregon man committed to mental hospital for beheading mother
- Police seek public's help to find missing couple, possibly suicidal
- Man to serve 45 years for killing 3-year-old boy
- Daughter continues search for missing mother
- Search continues for missing Springfield mother