Eugene, Ore. – Police are trying to find the person responsible for stabbing a dog in Eugene.
The dog, Daisy, is currently recovering at the 1st Avenue Shelter in Eugene.
Police said a business owner spotted her more than two weeks ago near the Welcome Inn on West 6th Avenue and realized the dog was bleeding.
When Daisy was taken to the emergency vet hospital, they found she had been stabbed.
Police want to hear from anyone who has any information about the stabbing. They said they have ruled out her owner as a suspect, who has signed her over to the city because he can’t afford the care she’ll need.
Officers want to make sure Daisy finds a good home when she’s ready. Anyone who is interested in adopting Daisy can keep an eye on the 1st Avenue Shelter’s website for details on when she’ll be available.
- Police searching for person who stabbed dog in Eugene
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Eugene Police search for person who robbed Ashely's Deli
- One person injured in stabbing incident in Eugene
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Eugene police search for bank robbery suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect