Photo Gallery 5 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police are looking for whoever is responsible for breaking into a Eugene church and vandalizing it.
Investigators said whoever did this did not steal anything but they did leave about $10,000 in damages.
Members at Emerald Bible Fellowship said a neighbor saw several boys breaking into their church and van on October 7. They found damages inside the church including broken glass, spray-painted walls, damaged furniture and musical instruments and a broken fish tank.
Officers are asking anyone who may have seen anything suspicious to call police.
- Police search for suspects in church vandalism case
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Two teens accused of vandalizing Albany church
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects
- Mohawk High School looking for vandalism suspects
- Winston Police searching for attempted kidnapping suspect
- Albany police search for burglary suspect
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene