EUGENE, Ore. – Police have released a sketch of a man who reportedly threatened to sexually assault a 14-year-old girl at a bus stop in Eugene Thursday morning.
If you have any information about the incident or know anything about the man depicted in the sketch, police ask that you call the non-emergency line at 541-682-5111.
The Arts and Technology Academy student reported that at about 8:20 a.m. she was waiting at the bus stop at 21st Avenue and City View Street when an unknown man walking north on City View Street approached her.
The man threatened to sexually assault her if she was at the bus stop the next day, police said. The man then continued walking north.
Witnesses describe the man as white, about 6 feet 4 inches tall, late 40s or early 50s in age, stout, black haired, having an unkempt appearance and is said to have been carrying a rectangular box-type item wrapped in green plastic
- Police release sketch of man who threatened 14-year-old at bus stop
- Man threatens to sexually assault 14-year-old girl at bus stop, police say
- Police release sketch of Monroe burglary suspect
- Eugene police release suspect sketch in 1980s murders
- Officials: 14-year-old allegedly fires gun at bus stop in Roseburg
- Police arrest man accused of threatening OSU
- Police: Man threatens others with knife
- Police: stranger followed teen home from bus stop
- Missing 14-year-old found safe in Springfield
- Police: Man threatened officers with bow and arrow, knife