PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Authorities are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a man on a Portland bike path.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports Portland police responded to the area in Northeast Portland Tuesday morning and found a man on the path.
Police haven't said how the man died.
Police say a medical examiner will confirm the man's identity and determine the cause and manner of his death.
Homicide investigators are among the authorities that responded to the scene.
Police ask anyone who has information to call 503-823-0479.
- Police investigating suspicious death on Portland bike trail
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany
- Detectives investigate suspicious death in Linn County
- Marion County deputies investigating suspicious death
- Suspicious death under investigation in Eugene
- Linn County deputies investigate suspicious death
- Police continue to investigate suspicious death in downtown Eugene
- Police investigating possible bias crime in Portland
- Suspicious death in downtown Eugene now a homicide investigation