SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- After a car fire in Springfield Friday morning, police were seen knocking on neighbors' doors asking residents if they had their gas siphoned.
Fire crews responded to the car fire in the 6000 block of A Street just before 5 a.m.
It’s unknown if anyone was in the car or if police contacted the owner of the car.
Springfield police are asking anyone with information on this car fire to contact them immediately.
Police also ask residents to contact them if they've had their gas siphoned.
- Police investigate car fire in Springfield
- Springfield fire under investigation
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Police investigate car fire in Junction City
- Springfield police cars cleared of Ford recall
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Springfield police investigate foster child's death
- Springfield police officer under criminal investigation
- Springfield police investigating death of 13-year-old