LINCOLN CITY, Ore. -- Police have identified the woman whose body was found in the Pacific Ocean near Lincoln City Feb. 17.
Oregon State Police said based on tips they received through the hotline, the woman has been identified as Satin Fever Star, also known as Kahrin Jean McDonald, 63, of Lincoln City.
Star was last seen Feb. 11. Police said the investigation is ongoing, but there is no known threat to the community, and the death does not appear to be suspicious.
- Police identify woman found dead on Oregon Coast
- University of Oregon identifies student found dead at Shasta Lake
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- OSU researchers find dead zones off the Oregon coast
- Remains identified as missing Oregon woman
- Illegally killed elk found on the Oregon Coast
- Authorities ask for help to ID woman found dead along coast
- Inmate found dead in Oregon State Penitentiary