SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield police have identified the two men who were killed in a motorcycle crash early Saturday morning near Franklin and Glenwood boulevards.
Marcus Teal, 47, and Paul McClain, 49, died in the crash, police said.
Officers responded to the scene at about 12:30 a.m. A witness had reported two riders were seriously injured. Teal and McClain were pronounced dead at the scene.
The motorcycle was likely traveling west on Franklin Boulevard at high speeds when it went off the road, police said. The motorcycle hit a road sign and a tree before it stopped in the parking lot of a nearby business. It is not known if alcohol was a factor.
- Police identify men killed in motorcycle crash in Springfield
- UPDATE: Rider identified in Springfield motorcycle crash
- 2 people killed in motorcycle crash in Springfield
- 31-year-old Springfield man killed in motorcycle crash
- Springfield fatal motorcycle crash under investigation
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Police identify bicyclist killed in Eugene crash
- Police investigating crash near Springfield
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield