Photo Gallery 3 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Police have identified the man found dead on the south bank of the Willamette River Tuesday morning.
Police said the man was Michael Paul Rodgers, 49.
The man's body was found at about 11:48 a.m. across from the Valley River Center.
Police say the death is not suspicious in nature. The medical examiner confirmed the death is likely related to a medical issue.
Stay with KEZI for updates.
- Police identify man found dead along Willamette River in Eugene
- Body found along Willamette River in Eugene
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Missing canoeist found dead in Willamette River
- Eugene hosts 3rd annual Willamette River Festival
- Police identify man found dead near Beltline and River Road
- Man dead after car goes into Willamette River near Corvallis
- Swimmer rescued from Willamette River
- River Guardians cleaning up the Willamette River
- Hidden bike track along Willamette River in Eugene