EUGENE, Ore. – Police have identified the woman who died in a crash on Green Hill Road Friday night.
Janna Bauman, 38, of Eugene was riding on a bike at about 10:30 p.m. when she was hit by a 2002 Chevrolet van and died.
Police said the driver stayed on scene and is cooperating with the investigation. There is no sign the driver was impaired.
If you have information, contact Officer Matthew Saylo at 541-682-5154 ext. 1211.
Police reminded bicyclists to use caution when there is low visibility and to wear contrasting clothes that are not dark in color. They also recommend using lighting and wearing protective helmets.
- Police identify bicyclist killed in Eugene crash
- OSP identifies drivers, bicyclist in crash north of Springfield
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Police identify bicyclist hit and killed by truck on Highway 126
- Salem bicyclist dies after car crash
- Two pedestrians injured in Eugene crash identified
- Police identify man allegedly killed in self-defense in Eugene
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Eugene bicyclist hurt in hit-and-run crash
- Police identify Salem couple killed in fiery crash