SALEM, Ore. (AP) -- Police have identified a Salem couple who died when their motorcycle was hit by a driver accused running a red light while drunk.
Salem police said Monday that 34-year-old Logan Wilson and 32-year-old Jessica Wilson died at Salem Hospital after Sunday's fiery crash.
The Statesman Journal reports that the other driver -- Eduardo de la Lima Vargas, 40, of Hubbard -- was arrested on charges of manslaughter, drunken driving and other charges.
According to police, Vargas' blood-alcohol content was .10 percent when his truck ran a light. The truck was pulling an occupied horse trailer. Responders rescued the horses.
- Police identify Salem couple killed in fiery crash
- UPDATE: Police identify driver killed in fiery crash on Hwy. 36
- Pilot killed in Salem airplane crash
- Salem couple charged in animal neglect case
- Police identify bicyclist killed in Eugene crash
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Four killed in fiery crash: "It was horrific."
- Fiery crash kills 2 in Oregon, closes highway
- Four killed in fiery head-on crash near Yoncalla
- Police identify couple in apparent murder-suicide