SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A fugitive wanted in two states was arrested Friday afternoon after a car chase ended near a Walmart parking lot.
Springfield police say they attempted to stop Reginald Biggs, 25, after he made a U-turn and drove the wrong way on Main Street for four blocks.
After a pursuit, police eventually threw a spike strip and stopped Biggs at 28th and Olympic. Biggs ran away but was caught in a ditch nearby.
Police say Biggs is a fugitive with drug warrants from Florida and Missouri.
- Police chase ends in Springfield arrest
- Two arrested after police chase through Eugene ends in Springfield
- Man arrested after police chase in Springfield
- Salem man arrested for leading police on chase in Springfield
- California fugitive arrested after police chase in Springfield
- Driver arrested after police chase through Eugene and Springfield
- Springfield police chase suspect to Eugene neighborhood
- Suspects apprehended after police chase in Springfield
- High-speed police pursuit ends in arrest in Springfield
- Wild chase ends in kidnapping arrest