SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – Police arrested a Springfield man after a three-hour armed standoff.
The incident happened on the 4100 block of Forsythia Street.
Springfield police said they got a call about an armed domestic disturbance at around 4 p.m. on Friday. They said a man threatened family members with a gun and made suicidal statements. The family then left, and the man reportedly barricaded himself inside his home with several firearms.
Police said they negotiated with him for several hours, while he threatened them. A swat team even evacuated the neighborhood.
At around 7 p.m., police arrested Gregory Hall for menacing and unlawful use of a weapon.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Springfield police.
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff
- Roseburg man arrested after armed standoff
- Springfield police arrest man considered armed and dangerous
- Springfield standoff ends in suicide
- Armed standoff in Florence ends
- Roseburg man arrested after standoff
- One man arrested after armed dispute in Springfield
- Police arrest man barricaded in Springfield Apartment
- Police chase leads to armed standoff in Sweet Home
- Police draw out, arrest man after four-hour standoff