SPRINGIELD, Ore. -- A Marcola woman is in the Lane County Jail, accused of robbing a credit union and deli in Springfield.
Springfield Police said they arrested 50-year-old Lori Moseley on Friday.
Police said they were looking for a vehicle tied to two robberies earlier this month and found it on the 1500 block of Centennial Boulevard.
The driver, Moseley, was first arrested for driving while suspended. After further investigation, she was also charged with two counts of Robbery and two counts of Unlawful Use of a Weapon.
Moseley is accused of robbing Pacific Cascade Credit Union and Ashley's Deli earlier this month.
- Police arrest Marcola woman in connection with two robberies
- Trailer burns, explodes in Marcola
- Missing Marcola man found safe
- Marcola teacher voices concern over new logo
- Two arrested in connection with Springfield robbery
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Eugene police arrest US Bank robbery suspect
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects