ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A 35-year-old man was arrested in Roseburg after being accused of trying to sell meth.
Michael Harris was arrested Wednesday afternoon at a business on NE Stephens Street.
Police said he had small amounts of methamphetamine and had made arrangements to sell it.
Harris is facing charges of unlawful possessions delivery of methamphetamine.
- Police: Man faces drug charges for trying to sell meth
- Roseburg man faces drug charges after police pursuit
- Man accused of trying to sell meth to undercover officer
- Albany man gets 10 years in prison for selling meth
- Sutherlin man accused of selling meth, heroin near school
- Two facing charges in Lebanon drug bust
- Police warn flushing drugs could create 'meth gators'
- Police: Masked man steals SUV, faces attempted murder charge
- Man faces multiple charges after being shot by police
- Oregon man gets 13 years for planning to sell large amount of meth