Photo Gallery 2 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are looking for a driver that ran off after crashing on the Beltline.
It happened Thursday at 1:55 a.m. near the River Road exit eastbound.
Police said a Ford F-150 hit a guardrail and ended up in a ditch.
They said the suspect may have been drunk at the time of the crash but they were unable to confirm that because the driver ran off.
- Police: Driver ran off after crash on Beltline
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- Police: Man nearly strikes woman on Beltline, crashes into guardrail
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Police identify man found dead near Beltline and River Road
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects