VIDA, Ore. -- A pedestrian died after being hit by a vehicle on Highway 126E near milepost 31 on Thursday, Oregon State Police said.
Michael Juden, 28, of Vida was walking in the roadway just before midnight when he was hit, and Juden died from his injuries.
The driver is cooperating with the investigation, police said.
Central Lane Fire Department and Oregon Department of Transportation assisted OSP.
- Pedestrian dies in crash near Vida
- Vida man dies in fatal crash on Highway 126
- Pedestrian dies in crash in Santa Clara
- Pedestrian hit in Eugene crash dies
- Pedestrian dies in crash on I-5 near Albany
- Pedestrian dies after crash on Highway 36 near Cheshire
- Crews battling brush fire near Vida
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg identified
- Pedestrian killed in crash in Junction City