EUGENE, Ore. -- The PeaceHealth Woodfield Station clinic is celebrating now that they're open more hours.
The clinic is now open seven days a week from 8 in the morning until 7 at night.
Previously, it was only open weekdays and only until 5 p.m.
Thursday, neighbors got to tour the facility, have some snacks and could get their blood pressure taken for free.
Organizers say they wanted to host this open house so neighbors know it's available.
It's located on Willamette Street near 28th Avenue in south Eugene.
- PeaceHealth clinic extends hours in south Eugene
- PeaceHealth opening same-day clinic in south Eugene
- PeaceHealth cutting 50 jobs
- PeaceHealth closes urgent care clinic after workers get sick
- PeaceHealth working to reopen urgent care clinic after odor complaints
- PeaceHealth sponsoring Eugene’s new bike share program
- Eugene police investigate after tires slashed on PeaceHealth bikes
- Extended construction hours at Hayward Field not bothering neighbors
- PeaceHealth 'bounty hunters' track down bikes
- PeaceHealth cutting ties with Trillium, Health Net