MARCOLA, Ore. -- One person was life-flighted to Riverbend after suffering injuries from a crash on Wendling Rd. in Marcola.
Mohawk Valley Fire said it happened on Saturday. They said thanks to their new extrication equipment, which they received from the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, they were able to get to the patient quickly.
The extent of the injuries are unknown at this time.
- Patient life-flighted to Riverbend after crash
- Neighbors terrified by RiverBend homeless
- Riverbend officials say surge in patients led to 13 hour wait time at ER
- Riverbend Hospital on lockdown; man in custody
- OHA: RiverBend Hospital broke nurse staffing rules
- RiverBend Materials looking for skilled workers
- Former RiverBend nurse arrested on new charges
- RiverBend Hospital welcomes in leap day babies
- No one injured when two SUVs collide near Riverbend Hospital
- Harlem Globetrotters spread smiles by visiting children at Riverbend, YMCA