EUGENE, Ore. -- There are just a few days left to get your soul food fix.
Papa's Soul Food Kitchen is closing its doors for good on November 4.
The owner said she is inviting everyone to stop by and enjoy one last meal.
She said she hopes "Papa's Soul Food Kitchen stays with everyone forever and the taste is always remembered in your hearts."
- Papa's Soul Food Kitchen closing doors November 4
- Papa's Soul Food Kitchen closing soon
- Papa's Soul Food owner shares reason for closing
- Sign stolen from Papa's Soul Food Kitchen and BBQ has been returned
- Central Oregon food pantry closing
- Historic beanery in Eugene to close its doors
- Monroe Middle School screens 'Celling Your Soul' documentary
- Eugene Mission kitchen opens for Thanksgiving
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' author touts self-care in Riverbend visit