UPDATE: The power was restored to most customers as of 7:45 p.m. Thursday.
The cause of the outage remains unclear.
EUGENE, Ore. -- Nearly 1,000 people are without power Thursday night after a power outage in Danebo.
The outage began at 5:56 p.m., according to the Eugene Water & Electric Board website.
About 932 customers are out of service, as of 6:15 p.m.
We're aware of a power outage in the north Eugene Danebo area. A troubleshooter is working. Please check our outage map for uodates: https://t.co/ML20u1cngj
— EUG Water & Electric (@EWEButility) November 30, 2018
The cause is unknown at this time.
For more information on the power outage, click here.
- Outage in Danebo leaves nearly 1,000 without power
- Danebo Elementary celebrates graduating high school seniors
- Power restored after outage leaves many in the dark
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton