EUGENE, Ore. -- The Oregon men’s basketball team is headed to the NCAA Tournament for the sixth time in the last seven years.
The Pac-12 Tournament champions will be the No. 12 seed in the South Region and will take on the No. 5 seed Wisconsin Badgers in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
If the Ducks beat the Badgers, they will play the winner of No. 4 seed Kansas State and No. 13 seed UC Irvine on Sunday.
- Oregon bests Wisconsin, advances in NCAA Tournament
- Oregon to face Wisconsin in the NCAA Tournament
- Web Extra: Oregon volleyball recaps NCAA tournament first round win
- Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament brings in big business
- Web Extra: Terry Boss on making the NCAA Tournament (11/14/18)
- Ducks take Pac-12 crown, advance to NCAA Tournament
- Fans in Eugene cheering on Ducks in NCAA tournament
- Oregon softball refocusing, prepared for California tournament
- Special Olympics Oregon hosts golf tournament
- NCAA rules University of Oregon committed athletic violations