LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Officials tell KEZI 9 News that two Lane County Strike Teams of Structural Engines will be assembling at the South Lane Fire Station on Sunday morning.
The Lane County units are being requested to respond to help with structure protection at the wildland fires in California along with 13 other Strike Teams from the State of Oregon.
Lane County Strike Teams are made up of multiple agencies for response to large scale emergencies within Lane County, the State of Oregon and beyond.
This team is on constant stand-by mode during the fire season for fast response to any location the Governor requests.
- Oregon strike teams help with California fires
- Oregon Strike Teams help with California wildfire
- Oregon strike teams assigned to 2 wildfires in California
- Lane County strike team headed to California
- Lane County Strike Team returns from California
- Linn County strike teams sent to Southern California
- 2nd Lane County Strike Team departs for Southern California
- Western Oregon strike teams head back home from Santa Rosa
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Oregon strike teams to return home after assisting with Thomas Fire