Eugene, OR. -- Oregon baseball look to extend on their recent walk-off win against the Washington Huskies this past Sunday. The Ducks may have dropped the series two games to one but this is just the type of opponent the team needed to face as Oregon faces off against an undefeated Arizona State.
"Every series in the PAC is obviously a very competitive series," says infielder, Sam Novitske. "Anybody can beat anybody." For the Ducks, these practices leading into this weekends series will be key to winning some games.
The team, (11-2) overall, may have their hands full against the Sun Devils but PAC-12 conference play prepares its teams by vurtue of its intense competition. "Hopefully for our guys for their first experience in the PAC-12, they understand now what we talk about," said head coach George Horton. "When they hone up their skills and practice at a championship level cause it's no question that PAC-12 baseball is championship level."
The Ducks take on Arizona State at P.K. Park this Friday, March 22nd. First pitch set for 6pm.
- Oregon preps for undefeated ASU
- Oregon upsets no. 11 ASU in Tmpe
- Beavers edge ASU in top-25 showdown
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor after going undefeated in Hawaii (12/6/17)
- Web Extra: Taylor Kalmer after going undefeated in Hawaii (12/6/17)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves after win over ASU (1/14/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on facing ASU (9/27/18)
- Ducks enjoy limelight, prepare for homestand vs. Arizona, ASU
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)