PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who authorities say sexually assaulted girls at stores has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reported Thursday that 56-year-old Ricardo Sanchez-Garcia of Portland was sentenced Thursday.
Authorities say Sanchez-Garcia groped a 10-year-old girl at a Safeway store in July 2018 and sexually touched a 6-year-old girl in March 2018 at a Goodwill store.
Sanchez-Garcia pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual abuse involving abuse of the girl at Safeway and a 7-year-old girl in 2006.
The charge concerning the 6-year-old at Goodwill was dismissed as part of a plea deal, although court documents say he told police that he was involved.
A prosecutor says Sanchez-Garcia "disguised" his touching of the girls who were on shopping trips with their parents as inadvertent.
- Oregon man who police say touched girls at stores sentenced
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Former Oregon police officer sentenced for abusing girl
- Federal administrator accused of touching employee in Oregon
- Tornado touches down near Jefferson
- Man who killed Oregon weighmaster gets life sentence
- Oregon man sentenced to prison for attack on deputy
- Oregon man sentenced to prison for 2016 attack on prostitute
- Oregon man sentenced for fraudulently using benefits card
- Oregon man sentenced for intimidation of Muslim couple