Photo Gallery 1 Images
SALEM, Ore. -- This weekend the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife is holding a free fishing weekend. All day Saturday and Sunday, Oregon residents can fish, clam, or crab anywhere in the state without a license or tag. Fishing regulations and bag limits still apply.
There are also free fishing events at various locations around Oregon. These are sponsored by the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife and its partners. The events offer would-be anglers advice and instruction, from casting to netting the catch. Most events even provide gear.
You can find more information about the free fishing weekend as well as a link to free events here.
- Oregon free fishing weekend starts Saturday
- Southern Oregon salmon fishing in jeopardy
- Free car seat safety check held Saturday
- FISH Food Pantry will hold a food drive this Saturday
- Environmental, fishing groups sue Oregon over coho salmon
- 360,000 young salmon die at western Oregon fish hatchery
- Oregon Fish & Wildlife commission to vote on wolf management plan
- 49th Annual Saturday Market opens this weekend
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- Oregon shakes slow start to beat Arizona