Omaha, Neb. -- Oregon State shut out Arkansas on their way to winning the College World Series in game three at the TD Ameritrade Park.
Game three was headlined by the superb pitching performance of Kevin Abel. The freshman went the distance against the Razorbacks, while holding them to two hits and striking out ten batters.
Adley Rutschman put together another complete game to power the offense. Rutschman recorded three hits, two RBIs, and a run in the team's 5-0 win.
OSU dropped a game in opening round of the College World Series to North Carolina, putting them in the loser's bracket. but the Beavers rallied to win four straight to make it to the CWS Finals.
- Oregon State baseball wins the College World Series
- Oregon Softball wins game one at College World Series
- Oregon State heads to the College World Series Finals
- Oregon State Stays Alive in College World Series
- Oregon State baseball lock up Civil War series win
- Beavers come back for win in College World Series
- Baseball Roundup: Oregon State and Oregon baseball both earn victories
- OSU baseball forces game 3 in World Series Finals
- Beaver Baseball opens series vs. Arizona with comeback win
- Oregon softball opens series vs. Cal with 1-0 win