EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon Labor Commissioner-Elect Val Hoyle is recovering after a car crash in the Eugene area on Thanksgiving.
Hoyle said she was driving to the store to get some candles after the power went out when an oncoming car lost control on a curve and hit her car.
Everyone involved was just bruised, and Hoyle said she’s treating her injuries with ice packs and Advil.
Hoyle thanked the first responders from Eugene Springfield Fire, McKenzie Fire and the Lane County Sheriff’s Office.
- Oregon Labor Commissioner-Elect Val Hoyle recovering after crash
- Oregon gets a new labor commissioner, reaches a milestone
- Labor commissioner: Complaint against Legislature to proceed
- Skilled to Work: Hoyle highlights need for connection between schools, trade jobs
- Oregon primary election results
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Primary Election Day in Oregon
- Lane County commissioners looking into Oregon Country Fair concerns
- Southern Oregon commissioners say Jordan Cove Project too risky
- Divers recover body after canoe capsizes in Central Oregon