Photo Gallery 4 Images
OAKRIDGE, Ore. -- One person was taken to the hospital after a crash involving a tanker truck Thursday morning.
The crash happened around 6:55 a.m. Thursday near Crale Creek Road, 12 miles west of Oakridge.
Fire crews said a tanker truck ended up in a ditch when it collided with an SUV.
A passenger in the SUV was injured and was taken to the hospital.
A Hazmat team was called out to the crash site to make sure nothing was spilled as they pull the truck out of the ditch.
Drivers should expect delays until 6 p.m.
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- Tanker truck crashes, spills fuel in winter weather on I-84
- Fuel tanker crash closes Highway 22
- 1 person injured in crash near Creswell
- Person injured in small Clackamas plane crash
- One person injured after rollover crash in Springfield
- 1 person injured in rollover crash in Junction City
- Semi-truck driver seriously injured in Oregon crash
- Fuel tanker catches fire in Roseburg
- 1 person arrested, 1 person injured after fight in Eugene