EUGENE, Ore. – The on-ramp from Highway 99 to Beltline heading eastbound is open after crews spent Tuesday afternoon cleaning up a tipped over semi that was hauling plywood.
The incident happened around 11:15 a.m.
State police said the driver was taking the ramp when the load shifted, causing the truck to tip over.
Some of the load spilled.
OSP said no other vehicles were involved, and the driver walked away with minor scratches.
No citations have been issued yet, but officers said they’re still investigating.
- On-ramp open after semi tips over in Eugene
- Semi flips on I-105 ramp near downtown Eugene
- Semi-truck crash closes I-5 on-ramp near Harrisburg
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Halloween safety tips from Eugene Police
- Eugene Airport offers travel tips for Thanksgiving
- Driver cited after train hits semi truck in Eugene
- Semi-truck fire causes traffic delays in Eugene
- Eugene Police seek tips on attempted carjacking, attempted kidnapping incidents