ALBANY, Ore. -- Deputies in Linn County are continuing to investigate a suspicious death in Albany.
Detectives are working with the medical examiner's office to determine the man's the cause of death. They have also asked the Oregon State Police Crime Lab to run his fingerprints, DNA, and dental records to help identify him.
An autopsy was performed on October 31 but officials were unable to determine a cause of death.
Deputies said the body was found on October 30 when someone flagged down crews from the Albany Fire Department to report it. The man was found dead about a mile West of Bryant Park in Albany.
- Officials trying to identify man found dead in Albany
- Deputies identify body found in Albany as missing man
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Homicide investigation launched after Albany woman found dead
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Missing Florence man found dead
- Albany man killed in crash
- Officials identify body found in southern Oregon river
- University of Oregon identifies student found dead at Shasta Lake
- Police identify woman found dead on Oregon Coast