SPRINGFIELD, Ore. --A driver is dead and another person is in the hospital after a two-vehicle crash in Springfield.
Police responded to the area of 5th Street and Hayden Bridge around 2:45 p.m.
They said one vehicle T-boned another vehicle.
The condition of the person who was transported to the hospital is unknown.
Authorities are investigating the cause of the crash and are asking any witnesses to step forward.
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Springfield fire under investigation
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Police release victims' names in fatal Springfield crash
- Police investigating fatal accident
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- Car crash knocks out power in Springfield, man arrested
- Car lands in field in rollover crash in Springfield
- Official blasts complacency before fatal 2017 train crash