EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County Sheriff's Office has identified the man who died in last week's crash near Dillard Road and Brightstar Lane.
Karsten Tindal, 28, died in the fiery crash.
The sheriff's office said another man was taken to the hospital but did not say how serious his injuries were.
The crash remains under investigation.
Alcohol may have played a factor in a crash, officials said.
- Lane County Sheriff's Office identifies man who died in Dillard Road crash
- 18-year-old dies in crash near Dillard
- Neighbors react to deadly crash on Dillard road
- Lane County Sheriff's Office plans K-9 fundraiser
- Lane County Sheriff's Office hosts hiring event
- Lane County Sheriff's Office locates missing hiker
- Dillard house fire being investigated
- Lane sheriff’s office plans saturation patrols
- Crash closes westbound lanes of Harlow Road
- Phone scammer claims to be with Lane County Sheriff's Office