Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State quarterback Tristan Gebbia, receiver Tyjon Lindsey, offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren, and offensive lineman coach Jim Michalczik speaks with the media on day two of fall camp.
Gebbia and Lindsey talk about their relationship on the field and off the field. The two were roommates at Nebraska before transferring to OSU, and are once again rooming together.
"We got a really good relationship. And you know I can tell you one thing for sure, he's hungry to get back on the field. And I think he's got a lot to show people. It's going to be awesome," said Gebbia.
Coming over together has also helped them pick up the playbook quicker as a quarterback and receiver tandem.
Lindsey said, "That development of relationship has been very great. And you know, we obviously from the same area in California and being able to be that close. And him being a quarterback and me being a receiver that connection has to be well and it has to be up to key and up to par. you feel me."
Oregon State will host Oklahoma State in week one on August 30th, at 7:30 p.m. in Reser Stadium.
- Offensive progression showing on day two of OSU fall camp
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- Gumbs, defense show progress in Oregon State fall camp
- OSU host scouts and referees at fall camp day 12
- OSU torches Arizona with balanced offense
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- Softball Roundup: OSU victorious, Ducks fall on senior day
- OSU eliminated from postseason, falls to Creighton
- OSU reflects on first fall scrimmage
- OSU shifts practice to Reser for the first time this fall camp