EUGENE, Ore. -- Fire crews responded to a small house fire in south Eugene Thursday morning.
This happened in the 200 block of Coachman Drive around 6:30.
A fire official on the scene said the occupants noticed smoke coming from their exhaust fan and immediately dialed 911.
No one was injured and there wasn't any damage to the home.
- Occupants are safe after a small house fire in Eugene
- Homeowner, dog safe after house fire in Eugene
- Man safe after house catches fire in Eugene
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Eugene house destroyed by fire
- Eugene Christian School is closed today after a small fire.
- Small brush fire sparks near homes in Eugene
- Police: small explosion in west Eugene
- Two escape house fire in Eugene
- House fire under investigation in Eugene