OAKRIDGE, ORE. -- Lane County is holding a free hazardous waste roundup at the Oakridge Fire Station Saturday.
On March 17th, people can bring up to 35 gallons of hazardous waste per household to be disposed of. Businesses, schools, churches or non-profit organizations are subject to disposal fees.
People may bring paint, household cleaners, lawn and garden chemicals, car care products, arts and crafts products, pool chemicals, fluorescent lamps and other household hazardous waste.
Please don't bring empty containers, drums, radioactive waste, asbestos, electronics or explosives.
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Lane County plans hazardous waste roundup
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- ATI Wah Chang faces $6,300 fine after hazardous waste fire
- Community reacts to Oakridge murders
- Power is restored to Oakridge
- Oakridge power struggle pits mayor vs. administrator
- Train tunnel partially collapses near Oakridge
- Oakridge Mayor Jim Coey steps down