CORVALLIS, Ore. – Oregon State University is taking suggestions for new names for three buildings on campus.
Benton Hall, Benton Annex and Avery Lodge are all going to be renamed.
A meeting is being held April 2, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Memorial Union Horizon Room to discuss ideas for new names.
Three committees made up of faculty, staff and students, will help evaluate the proposed names and create a list of the top choices to be considered. The suggestions will be considered in mid-April by the college’s Architectural Naming Committee who will then make recommendations to the school’s president.
OSU President Edward Ray will announce the new building names in late April.
For more information on what the president is seeking in name suggestions and to submit an idea, click here.
- OSU holds meeting to discuss new names for buildings
- OSU announces new names for 3 buildings after controversy
- OSU College of Forestry builds new facility
- OSU to hold draft for spring game
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- OSU holds first practice in pads
- Axemen meet to discuss "Axemen"
- Three buildings on OSU campus to be renamed
- $2 million donated to build new concert hall at OSU
- Deputies seek man building structure in OSU research forest