Eugene, OR -- Oregon State's Bryce Fehmel pitched a complete game allowing just one run as Oregon State defeats Oregon in game one of the Civil War series at PK Park, 4-1.
Fehmel improves to 7-1 on the year.
Oregon's only run came in the sixth off an RBI single from Spencer Steer.
Despite suffering the loss, Oregon starting pitcher Robert Ahlstrom threw 8.1 innings while giving up four runs on seven hits.
Beau Philip got the offense going for OSU with a solo home run in the first. The Beavers added two runs in the second inning on RBI hits from Kyler McMahan and Andy Armstrong.
Oregon State snaps a four-game losing streak and improves to 31-15-1 overall and 18-4 in conference play.
The Ducks drop to 24-23 on the year and 8-14 in the Pac-12.
- OSU edges out Ducks in Civil War
- Oregon St. defeats Ducks, sweeps Civil War
- Civil War Blood Drive kicks off at UO and OSU
- Tres Tinkle, OSU beat Oregon in Civil War game
- Oregon softball "duck hunting" ahead of Civil War series
- Ducks prep for Civil War despite lopsided loss
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck after Civil War loss against Ducks (1/21/18)
- Beavers run rule Ducks, take first game of Civil War series
- Softball Roundup: OSU victorious, Ducks fall on senior day
- Beavers Win 14th Straight Civil War