SWEET HOME, Ore. - An Oregon State Trooper was honored at the 73rd Annual Sweet Home Chamber of Commerce Awards.
Trooper Dakotah Keys received the 2018 Junior First Citizen Award.
This award is given to an individual between the age of 18 and 40 who has served the community for a minimum of 18 months.
Trooper Keys is a 2010 Sweet Home High School graduate and a 2015 University of Oregon graduate.
- OSP trooper honored in Sweet Home
- Troopers arrest felon for wildlife offenses in Sweet Home
- OSP Trooper helps expecting couple get to hospital
- Cougar killed in Sweet Home
- Sweet Home Police make identity theft arrest
- Police investigate crash in Sweet Home
- Man dead after shooting near Sweet Home
- Two-A-Days: Sweet Home Huskies
- Motorcyclist killed in crash near Sweet Home