EUGENE, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation held an open house Tuesday night to discuss several projects taking place on the Beltline over the next few years. One of them is starting this summer.
ODOT officials said the Beltline will be re-paved this year; the prep for it will start in May.
Starting next spring, they'll be changing how drivers navigate the Beltline and Delta Highway Interchange. They'll be removing the loop ramp to improve safety and reduce delays.
They're already looking ahead to another project that'll impact the Beltline from Delta to River Road. These are all part of a plan developed in 2014.
If you didn't get a chance to attend their open house, you can chime in online.
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- ODOT crews working on Beltline next five weekends
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- ODOT seeking feedback on Amtrak project
- ODOT: Delays expected as work begins on the beltline Sunday night
- ODOT project to begin soon on Roseburg bridge
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- ODOT opens southbound lane on Highway 42S east of Bandon