EUGENE, Ore. -- A major network outage hit the Oregon Department of Transportation on Tuesday, crippling some phone lines and causing bugs in the TripCheck website.
ODOT said the outage lasted about an hour, but its effects lingered into Wednesday with outdated information shown on the TripCheck website. TripCheck is often used by drivers to check road conditions and traffic incidents.
A spokesperson for ODOT said the outage affected most of the agency, including customer service lines at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Services have now been restored, and ODOT is looking into what caused the outage.
- ODOT hit with network outage
- ODOT considering tolls on freeways in Portland
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT tips for winter weather driving
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- ODOT seeking feedback on Amtrak project
- ODOT closes Highway 34 near Corvallis
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34