CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Two westbound lanes and one eastbound lane of Highway 34 are now open east of Corvallis, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation.
The bypass remains closed due to floodwaters, and the multi-use path by the golf course is also underwater.
ODOT said to expect delays, slow down and watch for cleanup crews. There is substantial damage to road shoulders.
Check TripCheck.com or call 5-1-1 for current road conditions.
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT closes Highway 34 near Corvallis
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- ODOT opens southbound lane on Highway 42S east of Bandon
- Four rescued on flooded Highway 34
- One lane reopens after crash on Highway 42
- Highway 22 may reopen Friday
- Highway 34 safety project underway in Linn County