EUGENE, Ore. -- A note posted early Tuesday morning on the door of Taylor's Bar and Grill in Eugene likely signals the end for the troubled college hangout.
The handwritten note on the door says "closed forever" and "no trespassing" and comes less than a week after the Oregon Liquor Control Commission revoked the bar's liquor license.
KEZI 9 News spoke with employees early Tuesday morning as they appeared to clear items from the restaurant into trucks. Employees indicated the restaurant is closing.
The OLCC action follows numerous complaints against Taylor’s Bar & Grill. On May 1, 2019, the OLCC issued a 14-page “fourth amended notice of proposed license cancellation and refusal to renew license.” The document outlines the incidents which led to the loss of the bar’s liquor license.
KEZI 9 News is working to confirm the bar's closure with Taylor's owner Ramzy Hattar.
- Note on door claims Taylor's bar 'closed forever'
- Taylor's Bar could lose liquor license
- Taylor family says bar will 'absolutely' reopen
- Bankrupt Forever 21 is closing 200 stores
- Forever 21 apologizes for sending Atkins bars with online orders
- Previous owner of Taylor's Bar facing $5 million lawsuit
- Oregon man claims bar gave too much alcohol to neighbor
- $3.5M suit claims bar overserved man who hit Harrisburg teen
- Papa's Soul Food Kitchen closing doors November 4
- Historic beanery in Eugene to close its doors