EUGENE, Ore. -- United Airlines announced on Thursday that they have added a nonstop flight to the Dallas Fort Worth Airport from the Eugene Airport for the University of Oregon versus Auburn University football game on Aug. 31.
According to a airport service manager in Eugene, the nonstop EUG – DFW flight will be on a Boeing 737-900 and depart EUG on Aug. 30, the day before the game and return from DFW on Sept. 2, two days after the game.
United Airlines unveiled its college football flying schedule for the 2019 season, adding around 10,000 seats and several point-to-point flights, enabling fans to fly nonstop from one college town to another.
“Our playbook this year will make it easier than ever for fans, alumni and students to cheer on their teams in other college towns across the country,” said Ankit Gupta, United’s vice president of Domestic Network Planning. “It’s exciting for football fans and even more exciting for United to be able to operate nonstop flights between these communities for the very first time.”
Tickets are now available starting a $459.
- United Airlines plans nonstop football flights at Eugene Airport
- Eugene Airport will offer new nonstop flight to San Diego
- Daily nonstop flights to Chicago coming to Eugene Airport
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- United Airlines will fly from Eugene to LAX in March
- Direct flights to Chicago begin at Eugene Airport
- Family sues Alaska Airlines, contractor over PDX airport fall
- Technical issues cause flight delays for several major airlines
- Spirit Airlines passenger banned for life after vaping on flight
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips