EUGENE, Ore. -- The Duck Store is now selling PAC-12 tournament champions gear and will begin selling Sweet 16 merchandise on Wednesday.
The Ducks are currently the only teams with both men and women heading into the Sweet 16, with the women playing in Portland and the men in Louisville.
Fans all over Eugene were excited about the Ducks performing so well. They said the only thing better than the wins is how they've been playing.
"The excitement is palpable both for the men and women's teams," said Conrad Hulen, manager of The Duck Store on the University of Oregon campus. "I mean the men have just been outperforming what everyone thought and the women are on a great track with Coach Graves. We feel that excitement with the customer base and the on-campus community."
Hulen also said that sales have been increasing ever since the teams started to do well. He said they are seeing boosts in revenue at their campus store, their store in Portland and online.
- Pac-12 tournament merchandise now being sold at The Duck Store
- SCAM ALERT: Fake football merchandise sold online
- Ducks take Pac-12 crown, advance to NCAA Tournament
- Ducks prepare for Pac-12 Track Championships
- Three arrested after merchandise stolen from stores in Eugene
- Ducks outlast UCLA in OT, advance to Pac-12 championship
- Ducks win ovetime thriller, advance to Pac-12 title game
- Beavs shooting goes cold, fall to Colorado in Pac-12 Tournament
- Duck Store warehouse sale draws a crowd
- Fans in Eugene cheering on Ducks in NCAA tournament