LINN COUNTY, Ore. -- OR 228 Halsey-Sweet Home Highway is back open after a multi-vehicle crash at milepost 4, which is located about two miles west of Brownsville, closed the highway for nearly four hours.
The closure started around 4 a.m. Sunday.
Officials with the Oregon Department of Transportation said to watch out for crews.
You can check Tripcheck for updated conditions.
- OR 228 reopens after multi-vehicle crash near Brownsville
- One dead after crash near Brownsville
- One person killed in crash near Brownsville
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5
- Northwest Expressway reopens after two-vehicle crash
- Country music fans enjoy festival's final year in Brownsville
- Brownsville man wins Independent Party nomination in governor race
- Body of missing Brownsville woman found in Willamette River
- Deputies describe search for Brownsville woman found in river
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash